If you are looking to give away more awareness bracelets as gifts, this bundle is the best value you can get. You get our 4 best-selling Original Treecelet bracelets that support our biggest tree planting projects: Indonesia, Madagascar, Kenya and Haiti. Each bracelet comes in a separate minimalist eco-friendly gift box made from recycled cardboard. By purchasing this bundle, you are not just giving awareness bracelets, but also 12 planted trees – 3 for each bracelet.
- 4 awareness bracelets in one bundle.
- Each bracelet comes in a separate minimalist eco-friendly gift box made from recycled cardboard.
- Plant 12 trees – 3 each in our biggest tree planting projects (Indonesia, Madagascar, Kenya and Haiti) and finance awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), an estimated 18 million acres of forest are lost each year.
TREES ARE NEEDED IN THE MOST AFFECTED AREAS
Children are starving due to deforestation.
“Regions that are most impacted by deforestation are highly poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.”
– Eden Reforestation Projects
Livestock is the main culprit for deforestation.
Indonesia is home to 10-15% of all known plants, mammals and birds on the planet; and every one of them is threatened by intense deforestation. Deforestation is also a major threat to Madagascar’s biodiversity, as 90% of Madagascar’s endemic species live or heavily rely on the forest.
Along with these two areas, it is estimated that in the last fifty years, Kenya has lost almost half of its forest land. The fourth extremely affected area is Haiti, as 98% of all Haiti’s forests have been lost.
By purchasing the Ultimate 4-Pack Tree Bundle you plant trees and help preserve existing forests in each of these 4 areas.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Purchasing a Treecelet bracelet does more than just plant trees. Our bracelets are hand-made in Slovenia by mothers that take care of their children at home. This way, they can work from home and raise our most precious gold – children. Are children not one of the main reasons to preserve nature?
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.