- 4 awareness animal saving bracelets in one bundle.
- Each bracelet comes in separate minimalist eco-friendly packaging made from recycled cardboard.
- Plant 8 trees – every bracelet purchased funds the planting of trees around the world and finances awareness content on social media.
- An additional 10% of the profits go to non-profit organisations: Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Friends of the Koala, The Orangutan Project and The Sloth Conservation Foundation.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- Adjustable from 12 to 24 cm in diameter.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Deforestation is one of the leading causes of climate change and the extinction of species.
DEFORESTATION IS THE MAIN REASON FOR HABITAT LOSS ON THE LAND
Deforestation leads to habitat loss
“An endangered species is a type of organism that is threatened by extinction. Species become endangered for two main reasons: loss of habitat and loss of genetic variation.”
– National Geographic
Poaching is a huge problem for endangered animals
The consequence is smaller populations of the species that depend on forests. Eventually, when there is no more space for them, they become extinct forever. Imagine you telling your kids about the mighty elephants that once walked the Earth, but are now gone forever – just as we think of mammoths today. You might just live to see this day, since our children or grand-children might live in the world without our most-beloved animals.
By purchasing the ultimate 4-Pack Animal saving bundle you not only plants trees, but also finance orphan sanctuaries and the habitat preservation of four endangered animals: elephants, rhinos, sloths and koalas.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.