- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Kenya and finances awareness content on social media.
- An additional 10% of the profits go to a non-profit organisation, the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Elephants share the same range of emotions that we experience as humans, including grief when a loved one dies.
SAVING ELEPHANT ORPHANS GIVES HOPE FOR KENYA’S WILDLIFE
Elephants are killed for their tusk ivory
“In Kenya, we are tackling challenges ranging from poaching to habitat destruction through our pioneering field projects, so that humans and wildlife can find balance and live in harmony for generations to come.”
– Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
An orphan elephant rescued by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
Poaching is still one of the major threats to elephants. As recently as 2012, an estimated 35,000 elephants were being killed each year, often leaving helpless baby elephants behind. Today, the illegal ivory trade continues and one elephant is killed every 26 minutes for its tusks. Increasingly, elephant populations now face the even greater threats of habitat loss, human-elephant conflict and drought.
By purchasing an Elephant Bracelet, you plant 3 trees in Kenya and join our efforts to support elephant conservation.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.