- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Indonesia and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
By 2012 Indonesia had surpassed the rate of deforestation in Brazil and become the fastest forest clearing nation in the world.
ALMOST HALF THE LAND HAS BEEN CLEARED
Deforested land in Borneo
Orangutans are losing their home
In 2015, devastating fires spread through Sumatra, Kalimantan and Papua. Researchers at Harvard and Columbia Universities estimate that the smoke from the 2015 Indonesian fires may have caused 100,000 premature deaths.
Your favourite chocolate brand most likely uses palm oil in its production. This is killing the forest trees and some of the most iconic animals in the world, including orangutans, Sumatran tigers and rhinos. These animals can’t defend themselves, but we can help to protect them together by purchasing an Indonesia Bracelet.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Purchasing a Treecelet bracelet does more than just plant trees. Our bracelets are hand-made in Slovenia by mothers that take care of their children at home. This way, they can work from home and raise our most precious gold – children. Are children not one of the main reasons to preserve nature?
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.