- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Treecelet collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Treecelet with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Voluntarily join our newsletter by filling the subscribe form;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Treecelet may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media (Facebook & Instagram).
How will we use your data?
Treecelet collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
- Check your subscription status;
- Send you rewards from GREEN FOREST CLUB if you are entitled for them.
Personal data we collect is condfidental and we do not share it with unauthorized third parties. Personal data may be shared with our partners companies to ensure basic and additional funcitions on our website. We can also share personal data by official legal duty
How do we store your data?
Treecelet securely stores your data secure server, provided by our hosting provider Starfiniti d.o.o. We are also using iThemes Security PRO to prevent any data breach.
Treecelet will keep data from orders indefinitely. But you can request immediate deletion by sending us email on [email protected] You will receive an email asking you to confirm your identity. After we receive identity confirmation we will delete your data right away.
Treecelet would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
For sending newsletter we use third party software Klavyo which is integrated into our WooCommece store.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Treecelet from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Treecelet would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Treecelet for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Treecelet correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Treecelet to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Treecelet erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Treecelet restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Treecelets processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Treecelet transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Treecelet uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Treecelet uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Treecelet sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Treecelet has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]